Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wiki So Far


I am doing research on retail and new media. I want to write about the history of a clothing company, Uniqlo. I worked for it before, and now I keep buying clothes and accessories from them. The reason of why people like its stuff because it offers good quality products with affordable price. We could purchase their stuff through their web page, or the app. It sends notification whenever they have the new styles, special promotion, and final sale. Also, I am looking for another subject content to add on as well. Lastly, I am also interest on the new media in web design.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Uniqlo. Just remember that your wiki contributions must be related to New Media. I'd suggest you focus less on the quality of the merchandise and prices, and instead focus on the apps, notifications, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loyal customer of Uniqlo and purchase of their clothes. I truly believe they are providing amazing quality products that are very affordable. Their business seems to be properly structured in terms of future proof because their main goal was to attract customers from all ages unlike Hollister and A&F.

    ReplyDelete